Barbara’s Service – 11:15, Wednesday 19th July 2023
Thank you for joining us for Barbara’s Funeral Service.
The full tribute website with photos and a donation link can be found by clicking here.
You can watch the live video stream from 11:00, with the service starting at 11:15.
Click here to watch the live service.
Some notes on the video stream:
- The platform we are using today is Google Meet, which is quite a lot like Zoom if you’re familiar with that.
- This should work on most computers and smartphones in your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- You won’t be able to share your camera and microphone during the service; this is to keep things simple.
- If other attendees appear on the screen you can ‘focus’ on the video from the service by hovering your mouse over that video and clicking the pin icon.
- Google Meet has the capacity for automated captions, which aren’t flawless but can be useful. You can turn these on by clicking the ‘CC’ button towards the bottom of the page on Google Meet.
- If the stream doesn’t work for some reason (such as the wifi breaking), I’ll record the service and share a link to it here as soon as I can—probably on the Thursday.
You can also find the order of service below (if viewing this on a computer), and download it here.
Donations in Barbara’s memory for Macmillan Cancer Support can be forwarded to:
Independent Funeral Director,
1-5 Queen Street,