that I’ve made or Might one day finish
(not getting into the half-designed stuff)
- Deep Water (wip, Paper)
- A card game with procedurally generated maps, a single-player option, and a grim legacy mode. It’s about cave diving and all the horrors one might befall someone trying it. It may not be a completely accurate depiction of cave-diving. Made with paper, pens, tea, and artistic assistance from my pal Laura Smith during a MPC mini-jam.
- Manifesto 13/02/18 (2018, Paper) [Link}
- A manifesto for making, playing, and critiquing games. Written on a train, for #manifestojam. To immediately be superseded.
- Albatross (2017, Unity) [Link]
- Sit in a small boat on a choppy ocean, listening to The Rime of The Ancient Mariner. In VR. Win by not being sick. There’s also a wobbly stool for maximum ‘enjoyment’. Otherwise titled ‘Bring Your Own Bucket’.
- @X-Filed (2017, Twitter, Cheap Bots Done Quick) [Link]
- Squid Loves Fox (2017, Twine) [Link]
- A simple tale of a squid and a fox trying to go on a date. Made in Twine with my pal Laura Smith during a MPC mini-jam.
- 17th Year (2017, Unity) [Link]
- My entry for the 2017 Flatgame jam and first attempt at something flat in Unity. A brief jaunt through the 17th year of friendship with my best pal.
- Elephant Mimosa (2016, Bitsy) [Link]
- An elephant gets into the mimosa, but look closer for emotional insight. Made in Bitsy with my pal Laura Smith during a MPC mini-jam.